If you are trying to set up your lamp and you get to the "Credentials Saved" screen and it won't move forward, you might need to do a few steps to clear the data in the lamp.
Please try these steps below:
- Enter the lamps setup mode (lamp is dim red)
- Connect to another WiFi network (not yours) with the password 12345678. (This will not successfully connect due to a fake password, but we're just trying to clear the data)
- On the Credentials Saved screen, please wait 10 full seconds. (It's important to wait the full 10 seconds!)
- Press the back button to go back to the WiFi list.
- Select your own WiFi, enter the correct password and GroupID
- Press save.
That's it! This should clear the data and allow you to set up with your own home WiFi.
If you're using a public WiFi or if you still have an issue, please just send us an email with as much information as possible.