When you're just setting up your lamp, you might be wondering what part of the setup process you are up to.
The lamp lets you know exactly what it is happening by showing you any of the following colors:
Dim Blue - I am just turning on and connecting
Dim Red - I am unable to connect to the WiFi and would like to be set up
Dim Purple - I am downloading and installing an update. Just wait until I'm swirling green and ready to go!
Dim Orange - Connected to WiFi and not to the internet
Dim Yellow - Awaiting approval from your group.
Swirling Green - I am connected and ready to go!
Is your lamp stuck on a color?
- PURPLE: If your lamp is purple, it is going through an update and will go to swirling green when finished. If it is taking an extra long time, we'd recommend that you unplug the device and plug it back in. Then, you can check the firmware on the app to see if the lamp is on the latest firmware.
- YELLOW: If your lamp is yellow, please contact the Admin (the first person who setup the Group) and when they approve your lamp, you're ready to go!
- ORANGE: If your lamp is orange, it means that your lamp is not connected to the internet. Here's a few things for you to check:
- Please ensure that the router is providing an internet connection
- Please ensure that your router does not have restrictions on new devices
- Please check to see if your router is a standard home WiFi Router, or an Enterprise network.
- GREEN: If your lamp is swirling green, but not connected to other lamps in your group - it means that other members are not using the same GroupID. Please just follow these GroupID steps.
If you need any further help with this, please get in touch with our Support team.